Beliefs – Coach TV #1

by Lars Pind on August 16, 2008

Friends,

This is the inaugural episode of my new video blog show, called “Coach TV”. Check it out, I think you’re going to like it!

Feedback in the comments, please!!

Right-click to download for your iPod or iPhone.

Now subscribe to the RSS feed!

And post your feedback in the comments.

{ 1 trackback }

Mere web tv video podcasting: Coach TV | Overskrifts underskrift
August 16, 2008 at 5:50 pm

{ 6 comments }

1 Nick Taylor August 19, 2008 at 5:12 am

Minor technical thing : I don’t suppose you could put these vids (which I think are excellent by the way) on some sort of site (like youtube) where you can click pause, and they carry on loading in the background?

The places on the planet with internet fast enough to stream video are in the minority… which means there’s about 10 seconds of talking, 30 seconds of waiting, 10 seconds of talking and so on.

2 Lars Pind August 19, 2008 at 10:41 am

Nick,

I’m happy to help, but I’m not sure I understand.

It works for me – when I click pause, the video keeps loading, the blue bar growing longer being an indicator of that.

If it still doesn’t work for you with Viddler, there’s also a download link to a file that you can play with QuickTime.

Does that solve it for you?

I’m going to play with YouTube as well, btw, but let me know if these other options solve your problem.

And thanks for the positive feedback.

3 David Fendley October 28, 2008 at 1:10 pm

Lars,

I adore you, my friend. I’ve been watching Coach TV out of order and finally decided to go back and watch from the beginning. Here’s how I personally relate to this video.

As a geek I am intellectually and creatively gifted but socially challenged. Your see-saw explanation really drove something home to me: I could ask the girl out and feel bad for a finite time if rejected but take the chance that something good could happen; or I could play it safe and guard my feelings from being hurt but always wonder what-if.

Thank you for teaching me that it’s important to look at subjective situations objectively when possible.

4 Lars Pind October 28, 2008 at 1:16 pm

Thank you, David! Yeah, the see-saw is pretty powerful.

5 Damien brzoska March 17, 2012 at 10:53 am

Hey,

Just watched the oroductivity video you’ve done on peepcode and jump straigh after on coachtvblog.

Really appreciate those videos, specially cause im trying to get my work team more productive – not only for a business point of view but also on the personal side as i “believe” they are related to each other. Having people happy, relaxed and rested outside of business hours will make their personal life better and their work life more interested as they will achivied goals.

Thanks again.

Damo.

6 Lars Pind March 17, 2012 at 6:32 pm

So glad to hear that, Damien. Thanks for your feedback. Of course they’re related! We’re one human being, can’t leave ourselves at home when we go to work.

//Lars

Comments on this entry are closed.

Next post: